Tuesday, August 25, 2009

welcome to the world of blogging


Well, we are officially bloggers! After a long, crazy search of a background we like and how to apply it to our blog, we are on our way. I am hoping that I will remember to update our blog on a more regular basis than I have been known to do in the past. We are just finishing a crazy summer that was filled with many exciting events, such as our first nephew joining the family, two great sets of friends embarking on married life, houseboat camp, and much more, as well as the sad day of our very good friends moving to Dallas! Pictures of these events will be uploaded soon:)! I hope to often put up pictures to go along with our post, as I know that I, being a picture person, would want to see them if I were the reader. I think this should about do it for our first post, being that we have just made it home after a fun night with great friends (oh how we have been greatly blessed by such fun and encouraging friends and examples...thank you Lord!) and will now end our evening in bed (with espn laying in between us) watching no other than our favor show ever...FRIENDS!

My brother, his wife, and his son

maddox

jeremy and abby cavness
great friends...we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment